PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG

Sweet Seeds® Presentation at The Green Leaf Forums

• Hi everyone!

[Blockierte Grafik: https://www.autoflower.net/forums/images/smilies/ssmokeit.gif]

I'm tommy from Sweet Seeds and I will be at your total disposal in this subforum here at the-greenleaf.in

So will my colleague Jaypp who will be around here very soon also to keep the place going [Blockierte Grafik: https://www.autoflower.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png8)

We'll be pleased to help you out with your grow if you are growing our strains and I think we may consider doing some initiatives around here. We will also share some of our personal test grows that we've been doing to this seedbank since we've started collaborating with them.

There are lots of Sweet Seeds® strains that we are sure you would like to try one day, so we hope we can get this place moving forward, with your participation. Don't forget that we will always be around and that we'll be at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds®.

Thanks for the visits and keep passing by! Sweet smokes!! :thumbup:

tommy

• On a different note, I forgot to mention, that anything that you want to say or ask it is better in English, but you can also participate in our subforum in Deutsch because we have an agreement with the administration of the forum and they can translate questions from users and then our answers.

So, if you have any difficulties with English that's not a problem at all and you can participate in your own language.

Kind regards,

tommy

• So i‘ve a question ´bout your price. Of course you know we‘re a community based on a lot of knowledge and experience. As beeing a populated manager as you, you mentioned that loyal clients are better than unique buyers. Let‘s make a deal! You wanna sell good quality by getting a nice profit. And we like quality and QUANTITY. Now Tommy you‘re the winner of our memory hook ;). There‘s a good chance to talk with @Goodpeace. See you soon.

Best regards 420NotEveryDay joint01

,,Acting with style, is acting with a big smile!“ -Ich selbst kiffer03

• Hi guys!

420NotEveryday: Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and thanks for your welcoming words my friend ;) I understand most of what you say but you start by saying that you have a question and I don't understand what's the question after all, hehehe..

Kackbratze: Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum. Thanks for sharing this picture. The plant looks very nice. It is not easy to determine the name of the strain just through the observation of this picture. If I could smell it would be easier. And a mature flower is also a bit easier to try and guess. Anyway it seems to me like it could be a plant of the Big Devil Family (Big Devil #2 Auto or Big Devil XL Auto) or it could also be Ice Cool Auto. These would be my 2 first guesses, but I can't be 100% sure.

Share another picture with us just a few days before harvest and by then you can mention something about the aromas, so that maybe by then I can share a more accurate guess :D

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Hi again 420!

Unfortunately our presence in this forum is to promote our strains and not to sell them. Maybe (and hopefully) in the future we can sell seeds in Germany, but for now the laws don't allow us to.

Here you can find the list of countries to which we can legally sell seeds: Shipping, term and transportation - Sweet Seeds :: Comprar semillas de marihuana

If by any chance you live in any of these countries or if you have a friend who lives in any of these countries and can receive the seeds for you, please send me a private message and we can work out a deal. If the only option for you is to receive the seeds in Germany, you would have to get our seeds from any of the many seed resellers that ship worldwide. If you need advice on which ones are more reliable you can also contact me by private message.

On the other hand I take this opportunity to inform that in less than 1 month we will be in Prague (Czech Republic) in CannaFest. It's not too far away from some regions of Germany so if you go to this expo we could work out a very interesting deal there for you.

We'll keep in touch. All the best and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Anyway it seems to me like it could be a plant of the Big Devil Family (Big Devil #2 Auto or Big Devil XL Auto) or it could also be Ice Cool Auto. These would be my 2 first guesses, but I can't be 100% sure.

Thank you for answering but it is not the Auto-Mix, it's feminized! We will wait a little bit longer and than I take another Picture and tell you about the Flavour and smell! My hope was Cream Caramel but I think it's more fruity. So long and greetings :thumbup:

engel01 On a mission from God!

• Hi again Kackbratze!

Oh, ok... So for the looks of the plant I would say Ice Cool, but since you say it's fruity then it could also be Cream 47, Jack 47 or if the package is recent (dating from the last 18 months) it could also be Crystal Candy. But let us know more in a few weeks as you say ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Hallo Tommy, now I can show you the last Pictures of this Plant. The smell is more exotic and not fruity and sweet! I harvested it after 63 Days but I think it was a little bit to early for her! So, maybe you know now?! Thanks a lot
    Greetings Kackbratze

• PREMIUM WERBUNG
  • Thank's Tommy!
    I think you are right! It is a Ice Cool and it's a realy nice weed for the Daytime! It makes my daily work easy going :thumbup: Nice Surprise !
    Also I growed the S.A.D s1 and it is a very taesty and fine Flower! I smoke it in the Eveningtime and it brings me down and makes me calm and peacefull! rauch03 Great!
    Greetings Kackbratze hemp01

• von Sweet seeds muss ich auch noch paar Sorten testen. Die Ice cool hat mir aufjedenfall sehr gefallen. Sehr Zitroniges weed. Sehr potent.
    Man hört auch nur positives

• Tommy Gomez hat das Schiff wohl verlassen!?

Nö, hab ihn zuletzt kontaktiert und auch darauf hingewiesen dass er im Forum verlangt wird, haben wohl derzeit viel um die Ohren, also bitte Geduld :)

PREMIUM WERBUNG