PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG

✦ 2017 Catalog ✦ Sweet Seeds®

• Hi Goodpeace!

Thanks for your help.

I only uploaded the images externally (through our own Sweet Seeds image gallery server) for two reasons. First is because we do it like this in every other forum from the 16 forums where we are present. And second because the catalog was perfectly visible and totally readable before (it was like having the catalog in front of your eyes) and now as far as I can see it is impossible to read the strain descriptions, technical data, prices, etc.

But if it is the only option, let's keep it that way, no problem at all.

Sweet smokes and kind regards,

tommy

• The reason why we do it so its because its breaks the SSL-Cert :) But you can also post the images in textlinkes if you want so :)

• Hi Network23!

Thanks for your visit and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

Ok, very good to know. I suppose it might be a matter or screen size. I'm in a 13' mac and since it's not possible to zoom in I would have to struggle a lot to be able to read. But seems like many people will be able to read it, just like you, and for all the others it is as simple as following the link I shared in my previous post :D

See you around and sweet smokes!

tommy

• hey mate,
    I also can read the text fine, (on my 27")
    if though, you have difficulties you can MIDDLE-mouse-click on a specific pic, and the image opens without that "TGL-Frame". :thumbup:

This way you can zoom with the usual CTRL-Mouswheel action (CTRL-0 to reset). Should be possible to read that on a mac then.

regards

• Hi Tommy Gomez,

Auf eurer Webseite habe ich ein wenig gestöbert und bin auf die Jack 47 F1 Fast Version gestoßen. Gibt es Unterschiede im Geschmack, Größe der Blüten, Krankheitsanfälligkeit und Ernteertrag zu der Jack 47? Auch die Red Poison Auto würde mich als reguläre oder feminisierte Varietät sehr ansprechen.

Google translate:

On your website, I browsed a bit and came across the Jack 47 F1 Fast version. Are there any differences in taste, size of flowers, susceptibility to disease and crop yield to the Jack 47? The Red Poison Auto would also appeal to me as a regular or feminized variety.

En su sitio web, busqué un poco y me encontré con la versión Jack 47 F1 Fast Version. Hay alguna diferencia en el sabor, el tamaño de las flores, la susceptibilidad a las enfermedades y el rendimiento de los cultivos del Jack 47? El Red Poison Auto también me atraería como una variedad regular o feminizada.

Safety First stone02 Vergesst nicht GPS Daten aus Bildern vor dem Upload zu löschen...Sonnst gibt es vielleicht Besuch cry

• Hi Jollenreiter!

Thanks for your visit ;)

Our F1 Fast Version range of strains is really very similar to the original strains from which they originate. Jack 47 F1 Fast Version is 1 to 2 weeks faster than the original version of Jack 47, but the other characteristics are the same. The plants are usually identical to their original versions.

Sometimes growers even prefer F1 Fast Version strains. In a forum from the United Kingdom there are a few growers that say that they only grow F1 Fast Version strains because they find them even better than the originals, but much faster.

Anyway, in my personal opinion, the best thing about the F1 Fast Versions is to germinate 5 or 10 seeds, take a clone from each, choose the one (or the ones) that you prefer and keep these clones as mother plants. Like this you can find a really fast plant that is also very productive and tasty according to your personal preferences.

Our Red Family for now is comprised only of autoflowering strains. But our R&D department is working to do everything possible to get a photoperiod-dependent strain that also features a high percentage of chances of producing purple flowers.

Hope this helps. Kind regards,

tommy

• PREMIUM WERBUNG
  • Hi Tommy,

danke das Du dir die Zeit genommen hast mir zu antworten :)

Die Jack 47 F1 Fast Version werde ich mir beim nächsten Samenkauf bei euch bestellen. Die Info über die roten Sorten ist sehr interessant. Gutes Gelingen dabei.

Ist ein guter Service hier von dir. Coole Sache der direkte Draht zum Züchter :thumbup:

beste Grüße

Google ;)

Hi Tommy,

thank you for taking the time to answer me :)

I will order the Jack 47 F1 Fast version at the next seed purchase. The info about the red varieties is very interesting. Good luck here.

Is a good service here of you. Cool thing the direct line to the breeder :thumbup:

best regards

Hola Tommy,

gracias por tomarse el tiempo para responderme :)

Ordenaré la versión Jack 47 F1 Fast en la próxima compra de semillas. La información sobre las variedades rojas es muy interesante. Buena suerte aquí.

Es un buen servicio aquí de ustedes. Lo bueno es la línea directa al criador :thumbup:

Saludos cordiales

Safety First stone02 Vergesst nicht GPS Daten aus Bildern vor dem Upload zu löschen...Sonnst gibt es vielleicht Besuch cry

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jollenreiter ()

PREMIUM WERBUNG